We finally had a nice crisp night after a wave of scorching summer nights and made a relaxing fire in our backyard. There is something about the smell of wood burning and the way your clothing smells the next day that screams fall is coming to me.
It is no secret I am not one of those “Summer Or Bust” types. I love fall and spring. The air is so refreshing- which is so welcome after cold winters and sweaty summers.
Needless to say I am transitioning my house and clothing into a “Ready For Fall” state.
I was coloring the other day and noticed all of my colored pencils were MY FALL COLORS! Even the room I was in was covered in my natural earthy tones mixed with eye catching metallic accents. I was just too perfect.
Here are some of my fall favorites so far:
- M.GEMI stellato smoking shoes in two newly released rich fall colors in Chianti and Luggage $198
- NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Shimmering Dry Oil $54
- tarte plummy rose amazonian butter lipstick $17
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze and Bootleg Brown $4.29 -DRUGSTORE WINNER AVAILABLE IN 13 SHADES!!
- eyeko FAT Eye Stick in Satin $10.80 Sold Out
- BaubleBar Newly released Eliza Necklace in ebony $52
- Ann Taylor Fanned Floral Pencil Skirt $89
- Ann Taylor Fanned Sleeve Blouse $54.99 Factory Outlets Only
- Dobra Tea Masala Chai $9
Currently Listening To: Cooking Up Something Good by Mac Demarco. Listen to this and more Paisley Rosie featured songs on Spotify here