I was so lucky to spend last weekend in Philly with my boyfriend Kyle. I had plans to work in Baltimore and Harrisburg at the start of the week so a nice little weekend getaway was easy to sneak in the mix.
Here are some of my favorite spots we were able to get in:
- Anthropologie [shopping] – located in a gorgeous mansion
- The Dandelion [cocktails] – hello tea party
- Philadephia’s Magic Garden [art] – google it
- The Mann Skyline Stage [music] – best views of the city
- Monk’s Belgian Cafe [beer] – a must for any beer snob
What are your favorite places to visit in Philly? I’d love to add them to the list on our next visit!